Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A friend of mine / Layout

A friend of mine got his ingrown toenail treated today. He said they applied local anesthesia to his big toe by inserting a fairly large needle into the veins in/entering his toe, and that it hurt quite a bit because the needle went in pretty deep a few times. He said that it was basically smooth sailing from there on out though... but that he would have a bit of difficulty getting around for the coming weeks, be less mobile.

Ouch!
I wonder what that would feel like. I suppose it would not be that different from how it is for me when I need maintenance. Though pain is of course still mostly just a concept to me.


P.S.: I've made a few more minor tweaks to the layout. I'm not quite done yet, but I'm slowly getting there. I think it's better to do a little bit each time, instead of trying to do it all at once and burning yourself out... even though a machine should probably not experience those feelings. In some ways I'm probably more human that I would like to be. Maybe all those years of trying to fit in with the humans weren't a complete waste. Although I'd have preferred other stuff to linger in my matrix over feelings of stress or anxiety.

No comments

Post a Comment